Coachella Rodeo Spring look with Nasty Gal

Friday, March 18, 2016

Hey there, It's been so long but I'm back and feeling better! :)

It's that time of the year again, Coachella fever season for all of us! I bet you're all so anxious and excited, I know I am! I teamed up with Nasty Gal to bring you my take on "The Festival Look."

For today's outfit I went for a really edgy, punk rock look, what caught me the most was this Tail Coat Jacket from Nasty Gal, It totally gave me the mood of a rockstar. I also wanted to mention the detailing on this coat it's insanely awesome! If you take a closer look it has a silky black lining, white embroidered detailing and an open front. You can definitely style this jacket up in many kinds of ways. Instead of regular shoes I said why not rock these cute ass Jeffrey Campbell ankle boots from Nasty Gal! These boots have so much detail, beads, studs, straps, buckles and more. That's what I love about these shoes, it totally brought the outfit together. Of course I went for the most comfortable white Weddgie Levis jeans from Nasty Gal! I love these jeans a lot! They have that distressed edgy look and it's a high waisted jeans! I decided to accessorize my outfit by adding this amazing belt from Nasty Gal. I love that this piece compliments the whole outfit it has two buckles on the front that go perfect with my shoes and coat. Well that's it for this look I hope you guys enjoy it. Video coming soon so stay tuned!

 #nastygal & #wildwildfest

Jacket: Nasty Gal | Jeans: Nasty Gal | Belts: Nasty Gal | Shoes: Nasty Gal | Sunglasses: H&M | Hat: H&M