Tuesday in Downtown

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Happy Tuesday!

It's so nice out today I wish I was at the beach, instead I'm in my office working. Gotta work hard now while I'm young right? ;)

Here's my outfit of the day! Really diggin this location shout out to my boyfriend for finding this little cute spot lol. If you haven't noticed by now I love wearing all black outfits. The best part is that you can always layer colors on top of the black. That's what I did here, I added my cardigan/jacket from Missguided. Not only does it keep me warm but also very stylish! I love everything about the leggings/jeggings from Forever 21 because they're so comfortable especially when you're working it's easy to walk with, very light, and last a long time. My shoes are from Public Desire as mentioned on my last post. Since I was going for that simple yet sporty look I thought why not share my favorite sunglasses at the moment from H&M, I love that it's a perfect comfortable fit on my head, the secret is that they're actually from the mens department. Well I hope you enjoyed this blog I will see you guys very soon!


Shoes: Public Desire | Jacket: Missguided | Sunglasses: H&M | Pants: Forever21