Happy Sunday!

Sunday, April 3, 2016

It's now 1:00 pm and I'm barely getting out of bed! It's been such a long week. I'm so glad that I'm finally off. Sucks that I wasn't really able to blog and post because I was so busy working! Anyways, Summer is around the corner and I can't wait to lay on the sand, spend time with friends/family and wear some cute clothes for summer! To start off my outfit, I decided to wear shorts getting ready for that transition to hotter weather! It gets really really hot! But since it's not really summer right now I decided to rock my high knee boots for the last time and my cardigan from Missguided for one last time! At this point it's still spring but here in the bay area you can wear anything you want and layer it which I love the most!

I'll see you guys on my next blog post :)


Cardigan: Missguided | Hat: Forever21 | Shorts: Thrift Store | Sunglasses: H&M | Top: BabesandFelines