I feel hangover today!

Monday, April 11, 2016

Happy Monday! It feels like I haven't been in my bed in forever! Instead, I've been working every single day, no days off, and even if today is my only day off, I'm still working in the office creating content, writing blog posts and editing photos. Basically I'm going to be an old grandma very soon lol.

Today, I thought I'd share with you my most comfortable outfit ever! It's an all black outfit and I layered a grey peacoat on top for this cold weather. Let me start by saying that this peacoat (MissPap) is super warm. It's great to have when it's a cold day outside and also you can dress it up in any kind way. But for this look I went for a very comfortable fit! I don't look good everyday, I have my days when I just want to feel comfy and just want the day to be over with already! Being your own boss feels good but never settle and get comfortable in one place. Always be open for new ideas and opportunities because you never know what's out there for you.


Well that's all I got for you guys! Enjoy and I will see you later buh bye<3


Peacoat: MissPap | Hat: H&M | Sunglasses: H&M | Shoes: Converse