Sporty Chic in Black

Friday, April 8, 2016

Hey guys, Welcome back! Adidas or Vegas? Why not both? Well today I decided to go out of my comfort zone and wear something that was stylish yet sporty. If you're like me always in a hurry because it takes me about 2 hrs to do my make up, hair and putting together an outfit for the day then you know 2 hrs isn't always accurate. Sometimes it takes longer especially when doing makeup and finding the right outfit. Well here's exactly what happened this day. I was in between wearing a skirt but I didn't have the right top to wear with it until I came across my adidas shirt that my boyfriends parents got for me when they were in Las Vegas last week. Well she actually got me a red one but since I'm already wearing red lipstick I had to wear something else. I've always been a big fan of adidas ever since I was a little kid. I grew up with it. I'm happy that they are doing an amazing job! Anyways, since i was torn between wearing a skirt and my Vegas shirt I thought why not put them together instead and just throw on a baseball hat from H&M. Just to mention it's been really hot here in the Bay Area..about 92 degrees! So happy! That means summer is around the corner just not happy about long lines everywhere you go even traffic.

 Skirt: Hot Miami Styles | Shirt: Adidas | Sunglasses: H&M | Baseball Hat: H&M